What to do when one happens to you.
Handling claims quickly, thoroughly, with integrity ... that's the key to lasting relationships with our policy holders.
To report a claim, call your carrier's toll-free number directly. If you continue to have any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call at 830.997.6820. We'll do our best to answer any questions and provide you with helpful counsel.
How to file an Auto Claim.
- After assessing the well-being of everyone involved, call your carrier's toll-free number as soon as possible.
- If another vehicle is involved, exchange contact & insurance information with the driver.
- Call the police and remain on the premises until dismissed by the authorities. Do not admit fault. That will be determined once all of the facts have been considered.
- Eye-witness testimony may prove helpful, so be sure to get their contact information as well.
- If your vehicle is disabled, request that it be towed to a repair shop of your choosing.
How to file a Property Claim.
- Do everything possible to get control of the situation, minimizing damage to your property. For example, if there is a broken water pipe, shut off the main supply line to your property; if roof damage is causing a leak, when conditions are safe to do so, tarp the roof.
- If theft or property damage occurred, call the police immediately and leave the scene as is until authorities give clearance to do otherwise.
- Call us for information about your coverage and deductible, as well as next steps in obtaining estimates for replacement or repairs.